Megan Crigger, this year’s closing keynote, took the time to answer some tough questions for our blog. Her answers only make us more excited to welcome her at EALS 2016. Read the following Q & A for details on creating ArtCap, a micro-loan program for artists, the kind of condiment Megan sees herself as, and more. You can read Megan’s bio here. Continue reading “Getting to Know Megan Crigger, EALS Keynote”
1. First, get your game face on.
2. But, also, come ready to party.
3. Don’t be afraid of a little, friendly competition.
4. You’ll get up close and personal with some amazing auction items.
5. REVEL in their glory!!
6. Enjoy delicious treats with friends.
7. Or stuff your face alone!
8. Or both. What matters is that you’re enjoying the treats.
9. Get to know someone better…
…so you’re not intimidated next time you see them.
10. Jam to some tunes with that new person you just met! #networking
11. If someone won’t dance with you, cry about it. This party’s about YOU! ..And EALS, but also you.
12. When the bidding gets close, fight for what you want.
13. Good luck. May the odds be ever in your favor!
Join the lovely ladies of EALS at our Silent Auction is this Sunday, November 16th from 11am to 2pm at Project 4 Gallery! Buy your tickets online! For directions and additional information, check out our Facebook event.